MY FAVOURITE FASHION & BEAUTY BLOGGERS & VLOGGERS

Today, I posted My Favourite Nail Art Bloggers, a blogpost that you can read here. But now I'd like to talk about fashion blogs and YouTube channels, because fashion is something I love and something I'd like to be posting here as well. Here's my list:

Two Czech sisters, Lucie and Nicole, share a blog together and they do it so well. They share their outfits, hauls, experiences with Fashion Weeks or even their travels. They also have a YouTube channel (link here) which I subscribed to when Lucie was on Work & Travel in California and was doing her daily vlogs. Since then, these sisters have grown on me and their blog is the one I go to every day. Here's a picture of one of their outfits:


ZOELLA
Zoe Sugg aka Zoella has a special place in my heart. I've discovered her because of her YouTube channel (link here) where she mostly shares her fashion tips, outfits, hauls and make up or hair tutorials. Zoe has almost 8 million subscribers to the date, and is the most successfull British YouTuber so far. Even though I like her videos more than her blogposts, I'll show you one picture from her make up goodies haul:


WHAT I WORE
This one is more fashion than beauty, but Jessica of What I Wore found a quick way to my heart while posting her daily outfits. I just love how she combines everything with anything, and I think she taught me so much so far. Hers isn't the blog I go to every day, but I definitely like to come back from time to time. Here's one of her summer daily outfits:


MICHELLE PHAN
Michelle is someone who made me like make up even more (if that's possible). I used to watch her YouTube videos (link here) every day, her make up tutorials are so good and it all looks so easy with her. She's also very beautiful and talented, but you'll have to find that out yourself. Her blog mostly consists of beauty and fashion tips while her videos focus mostly on lifestyle tips and make up tutorials.

NIOMI SMART
Niomi is another beautiful and talented blogger and vlogger. I've discovered her through her YouTube channel (link here) where she makes videos mostly around fashion and beauty, but also gives out health and lifestyle tips. She's has a lovely personality which makes it even easier to fall in love with her videos. Down below is a picture of her doing a healthy recipe, something she also likes to do in her videos and on her blog.


SPRINKLE OF GLITTER
Louise of Sprinkle of Glitter is someone I've discovered recently through Zoella. I simly love her chilled videos on her YouTube channel (link here), but she also has a blog (and the cuties daughter ever!). Louise is a funny person to spend time with, even though it's only through the videos she makes. As she says herself, she loves mostly beauty, babies and shopping, so that's what she does on her channel. Down below you can see a picture from her blog, where she also likes to share recipes with her readers.


TANYA BURR
Tanya is another lovely personality who shares her life with other people on her blog and YouTube channel (link here). She's a make up artist but appart from make up, she also likes everything beauty, fashion and baking related. Definitely go check this lady out! She has her own beauty range and her book "Love, Tanya" came out recently.


And that's it! This is my all time favourite beauty & fashion bloggers & vloggers, so I hope you enjoyed this short review and maybe you'll start reading their blogs, too. If you believe there's someone I should've included and didn't, feel free to leave a comment and tell me - I'd love to discover someone new as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment