ABOUT ME

Hi everyone! My name is Lucie and I was born in the Czech Republic 21 years ago. I've always liked writing and recently I fell in love with many of the YouTube community, such as Zoe Sugg, Alfie Deyes, Joe Sugg, Caspar Lee & many others. This was kind of the "last push" I needed to start a new blog, so I did and here I am.

I'd like to share my life with you - or parts of it, anyway. As you can see above, there'll be posts about beauty, fashion and nails, but also about my life in general - my thoughts, my travel diary, some lifestyle tips, book reviews or just a bit of DIY (who doesn't love that). I hope you'll stay a while with me and will accompany me on my journey on the Internet. If there is anything on your heart you wish to tell me, please contact me on thepragueway@gmail.com.

TO LEARN SOME MORE,
FOLLOW THESE LINKS:

No comments:

Post a Comment